This course contains four bite-sized modules that use practice-based scenarios, videos and engaging questions to bring the subject to life.
The four modules contained in this course are:
• Adult Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
• Child and Infant Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
• Using an Automatic External Defibrillator (AED)
In this course you will learn:
- The difference between a heart attack and a cardiac arrest
- What you should do if someone suffers a cardiac arrest
- How to open their airway
- When and how to put a person into the recovery position
- How to perform chest compressions
- How to give rescue breaths
- How to use an Automatic External Defibrillator (AED)
- How to recognise when a person is choking
- What to do if someone is choking
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.