This CPD Certified online course contains four bite-sized modules that use practice-based scenarios, videos and engaging questions to bring the subject to life.
The four modules contained in this course are:
- Adult Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- Child and Infant Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- Using an Automatic External Defibrillator (AED)
In this Basic Life Support course you will learn:
- The difference between a heart attack and a cardiac arrest
- What you should do if someone suffers a cardiac arrest
- How to open their airway
- When and how to put a person into the recovery position
- How to perform chest compressions
- How to give rescue breaths
- How to use an Automatic External Defibrillator (AED)
- How to recognise when a person is choking
- What to do if someone is choking
This course is aimed at any professional who provides care to patients or individuals needing support. This includes all professionals working in health, education and social care. This course is also suitable for parents, carers, family members, people working in the sports and leisure industry, police officers, fire fighters, traffic wardens, taxi drivers, lifeguards – in fact anyone who may find themselves in a position to help save a life.
A CPD Certified Course
This online course has reached the required Continuing Professional Development (CPD) standards and benchmarks, and the learning values have been scrutinised to ensure integrity and quality by the CPD Certification Service.
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.