On completion of the course you will be able to:
- Understand basic life support requirements in adults.
- Understand the principles that underpin basic life support in adults.
- Know the circumstances under which resuscitation is performed.
- Know the importance of early intervention.
- Be aware of the different types of cardiopulmonary arrest.
- Be aware of how to manage a choking patient in line with current national guidelines.
- Be aware of the steps to take in order to place a patient in the recovery position.
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.