On completion of this online course on Basic Life Support you will be able to:
- Understand basic life support requirements in adults.
- Understand the principles that underpin basic life support in adults.
- Know the circumstances under which resuscitation is performed.
- Know the importance of early intervention.
- Be aware of the different types of cardiopulmonary arrest.
- Be aware of how to manage a choking patient in line with current national guidelines.
- Be aware of the steps to take in order to place a patient in the recovery position.
A CPD Certified Course
This online course has reached the required Continuing Professional Development (CPD) standards and benchmarks, and the learning values have been scrutinised to ensure integrity and quality by the CPD Certification Service.