Making practical and thoughtful decisions through problem solving is a great tool to have when working in an organisation. It is a key skill that many employers look for as it demonstrates practicality, creativity and good communication skills. There can be many barriers, however, to making decisions and resolving issues such as delaying tactics and procrastination, choosing from too many options or not having enough information or resources to make an informed decision. This online course is designed to help you identify key models used to enhance decision-making as well as looking at strategies for problem solving as a team.
During this fully responsive, interactive and engaging online Problem Solving and Decision-Making course you will:
- Recall the three types of decisions and which work best in any given situation
- Gather information effectively so you can solve problems quicker
- Describe the four styles of learner and how they contribute to problem solving
- Carry out the three-step model when approaching problems
- Understand the ‘6 Thinking Hats’ and how they apply to each member of your team
- Carry out a cost/benefit analysis and set criteria
- Explain the importance of brainstorming sessions
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
eLearning For Business
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your business or organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing business eLearning:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.