Keeping your anger in check is very important to maintain professionalism and harmony within your team at work. That’s not to say you can’t be angry, you just need to express it in an acceptable manner. This Anger Management online course will introduce you to some concepts on how to deal with anger and how to express your concerns effectively.
During this fully responsive, interactive and engaging online Anager Management course you will:
- Recognise the effect anger has on you, with regards to your body, mind and behaviour
- Break old patterns and replace them with a model for assertive anger using the five-step method
- Control your own anger and your emotions when anger is directed at you
- Help others manage their anger, whether it is repressed or expressed
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.