Conflict is an inevitable part of working within a team. Everyone has different ideas, so disagreements are bound to happen. Sometimes these disagreements can linger and stall productivity, so it’s important to know how to resolve conflicts quickly. This conflict resolution online course will give you some skills and tools to help settle any conflicts that arise in your workplace.
During this fully responsive, interactive and engaging online conflict resolution course you will:
- Identify the impact of your attitudes and behaviours on other people
- Identify strategies for dealing with difficult people at work
- Develop strategies to cope with difficulties of demanding people or conflict at work
- Identify when you have the right to leave a difficult situation or hostile person
- Develop techniques for dealing with anger
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.