Designed by Brett Lyons this course is perfect for anyone who wants to develop, or refresh, the core skills of B2B selling. After a career in B2B sales Brett has designed and delivered sales training programmes for clients that range from SME’s to major corporates across the financial, IT, capital goods, professional services and manufacturing in Europe, Asia Pacific and the USA
Who is this course for?
This course is for anyone who knows they would close more sales if they could handle objections better.
People who usually benefit from this course include sales professionals, account managers, business owners and senior executives.
What will you gain from this course?
The greatest personal benefit you’ll get from this course is improved performance. You’ll use new, proven skills and methods to immediately start closing more sales. These skills include:
- Objection handling techniques that work for any service or product
- Probing to establish the real reason behind an objection. To resolve the problem you need to understand the real reasons beneath it
- Using proven techniques such as ‘Just Suppose’, ‘Feel Felt Found’ and ‘About Face’ to provide professional answers to objections
- Maintaining a calm and professional demeanour when customers raise objections
- Maintaining momentum when an objection results in a follow-up meeting
- Building the process using your own methods and terminology
- Answering objections driven by belief, value and price
- Positivity and recognising why objections are good news.
What will your organisation gain from this course?
- Increased sales revenue from new and existing customers
- Objection handling experience that sales people can share
- Professional sales people who have the skills and confidence to manage sales objections
- Skilled and motivated people who will value the investment in them
- More sales closed, often with an increase in order value
- 6 interactive modules
- Overcoming Objections sales simulation
- Certificate endorsed by the ISM
- A personal record, a summary of content and feedback. This becomes a great coaching aid that you can use to follow-up from the course.
- Flexibility – you can pause and resume at times to suit you
Module 1 – Course Introduction
Find out what this course is all about.
Module 2 – Understanding Objections
What is an objection?
Module 3 – Types of Objection
Identify the type of objection you are dealing with.
Module 4 – Answering Objections – The APAC Model
A four step process to help you understand, answer and overcome objections.
Module 5 – Pre-Empting Objections
Use this powerful skill to deal with objections in advance and turn them into benefits.
Module 6 – Sales Simulation: Overcoming Objections
Test your new skills in a challenging sales simulation.
Once you have completed the course you have the chance to put your new skills into practise with the Overcoming Objections sales simulation.
In this virtual environment, you will become a sales person who must handle objections that come thick and fast from different clients. To win the sale, you have to overcome different types of objections.
You will see your progress as the story unfolds and when you have finished the simulation, a scorecard will provide you with:
- Your personal results in key skill areas
- Specific feedback on each decision you make. This feedback will help you plan how to implement new objection-handling skills in your personal role.
The simulation is an engaging, rewarding experience that ensures you are ready to put your new skills into action with your own prospects and customers.
Belief, value, price. There are many reasons that might stop a customer from buying. This course will help you develop the skills and confidence to recognise different types of objections, answer them and agree a way forward with the customer. A key skill in your development as a sales professional and a foundation to progress your career into an account management or sales management role.
You can play B2B Appointment Setting using Google Chrome on a Windows platform or Safari if you are using an Apple Mac, tablet or mobile.
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.