In the Game of Life, it pays to have all the skills necessary to stay ahead of the other players.
- How much do you really know about body language ?
- Could improving your communication skills help you progress at work, in relationships, or in your business?
- If you were asked to attend an interview or give a presentation, would it fill you with a feeling of dread?
- Are you tired of seeing everyone else around you get what they want time after time while you are stuck in the same place?
- Would you like to be able to tell when your partner, friends, co-workers or boss are lying to you?
During this Body Language online course discover simple skills and techniques that you can use to get results straight away.
Learn the skills direct from someone who is recognised as a world leader in the subject.
Course Tutor Darren Stanton
Darren left behind a career as a front line British Police Officer to become a renowned expert on Body Language, Deception Detection, Influence and Persuasion. The media simply call him “The Human Lie Detector”.
Darren has made his mark in the public eye assessing some of the world’s biggest names in showbiz and politics. These include political heavyweights such as Hilary Clinton, David Cameron, Donald Trump & Tony Blair, whilst his eclectic list of celebrities stretches from the likes of Johnny Depp & Taylor Swift to Katy Perry & Tom Hiddlestone to name just a few. He is also an accomplished journalist having written articles for the worlds press assessing public figures on their body language.
Darren regularly appears on television, for example BBC’s The One Show & ITV’s This Morning in the UK . He frequently appears on news channels as diverse as Sky News and Russia Today. He is widely recognised as a world authority on the subject of body language.
Have Fun While you Learn
Darren will share his extensive knowledge and secret shortcuts so you can go directly to the good stuff and begin getting results straight away. You’ll soon be deciphering body language and making progress in both your personal and professional life.
Using fun and practical activities Darren will give you tried and tested methods to begin to feel confident in any situation.
An Essential Life Skill
Did you know that out of all forms of communication, 96 per cent is non-verbal. So its not what you say but more what you don’t.
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.