When you’ve finished this course you will be able to:
- Identify the Functions of Windows 7
- Open desktop icons
- Understand the computer’s basic system information and change desktop configuration, including changing date and time, volume and display settings
- Use some of the common help tools recognise common desktop icons, create a desktop shortcut, and open, rename and move icons
- Identify the different components of a window and work with open windows, including switching between them and changing their size
- Use Windows accessory application, ‘WordPad’ to perform simple word processing functions
- Identify Computer Window Objects
- Use Windows Explorer to create a new folder and sub-folder, re-arrange, move, copy and select objects as well as locating them using the Folders list.
- Starting the Computer and Desktop Basics
- Basic Configuration
- Help Tools
- Desktop Icons
- Working with Windows
- Using WordPad
- Computer Window Basics
- Using Windows Explorer
- Working with Files and Folders
- Recycle Bin
How this course can help your business:
- Make the most of your investment in IT
- Save time and money by increasing the efficiency of your organisation
- Grow and develop your business with the right IT infrastructure
- Increase profitability and productivity by having highly qualified and knowledgeable employees
You can start the course straight away and access it at any time, providing you have the use of a computer with an Internet connection.
The online course takes approximately 4 hours to complete and is available for six months from the date first accessed.
For discounts please phone 0844 854 9218.