When you’ve finished this course you will be able to:
- Understand networking, including sharing resources such as folders and printers
- Map and view contents of mapped drives
- Create a new user account, modify its settings and remove an account
- Create a ‘Briefcase’ folder and then use it to synchronise files
- Understand file synchronisation
- Create compressed folders and extract files from compressed folders
- Network Resources
- Mapping Network Drives
- User Accounts
- Using the Briefcase
- Using the Sync Centre
- Basic Navigation
- Favorites List and History List
- Compressed Folders
How this course can help your business:
- Make the most of your investment in IT
- Save time and money by increasing the efficiency of your organisation
- Grow and develop your business with the right IT infrastructure
- Increase profitability and productivity by having highly qualified and knowledgeable employees
You can start the course straight away and access it at any time, providing you have the use of a computer with an Internet connection.
The online course takes approximately 2 hours to complete and is available for six months from the date first accessed.
For discounts please phone 0844 854 9218.