This nail technician diploma comprises of twenty five informative modules that takes around twenty hours to complete. The course is accompanied with a host of instructional videos, helpful illustrations, how to instructions, advice and more.
During the course you will have access to online support as you study the introduction to nails, how to start your own business, nail art, marketing your business and so much more.
The course is offered online at an affordable price, giving you the ability to study in the comfort of your own home and at your own pace. You can access the modules anywhere where you have an internet connection and from any device.
On completion you can download and print your certificate, which you can use to boost your career as a nail technician moving forward.
On completion of this course you will:
- Understand nail technology and what a nail technician does.
- Learn the different skin layers and how this plays a role in nail technology.
- Get an understanding of nail anatomy, how fast nails grow and the different sections of the nail that you need to know as a nail technician.
- Learn how to prepare your work area effectively. This module covers hygiene and the importance of cleaning your work area effectively between patients.
- Understand the importance of consulting with your clients, offering guidance and how to give clients clear instructions on how to care for their nails moving forward.
- Learn how to perform a manicure from the supplies you will need and how to shape the nails for the best results.
- Learn the art of performing the perfect pedicure each and every time. This module will provide you with the advice you need from what supplies you will need to removing old nail polish to shining nails and more.
- Understand the art of false nails from the supplies you will need to adding plastic tips, lengthening acrylics and finishing off acrylic nails perfectly.
- This module will teach you how to incorporate a hand and arm massage into your nail appointment to provide your clients with an added service.
- Understand all there is to know about gel nails and what makes them so popular. You will also get step by step instructions on completing gel nails along with a useful instructional video.
- Get useful advice on using nail tips.
- Learn all there is to know about nail art. Know why a base coat is so important, get inspiration for designs and more.
- Get some valuable tips on nail maintenance and how to help your clients make their manicure and pedicure last longer.
- The importance of health and hygiene and how to keep your work station clean at all times.
- An introduction to salon management.
- Advice on starting your own salon, working as a technician or starting a mobile business.
- Learn how to set up a successful salon with decoration tips and advice.
- Marketing, pricing and merchandising in your salon.
- Understand about staffing your salon, employee law and everything you need to know when it comes to adding staff members to your salon.
- Get valuable insight into customer relations management to ensure the highest levels of customer service at all times.
- Learn to manage costs effectively, along with the importance of reporting and record keeping.
For multiple purchases, site licences, e-learning credits or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected]