The Canine Communication Diploma Course is an online course that gives all students the ability to learn the curriculum when it is convenient to them. Most students who take this course can easily continue to work a full time job, and still finish the course rather quickly.
Since this course is online, it is accessible from any internet-enabled device, and you will have access to online support during your training. This brings peace of mind as you work through the course.
Before completing the course, you will have to take and pass a comprehensive test. When you have passed the test, you will receive a certificate that you can download and print.
On completion of this Canine Communication Diploma online course you will have covered the following topics;
- Information about canine evolution and intelligence
- The importance of socialisation
- How dogs communicate with each other
- The similarities and differences between dog breeds
- Canine calming signals
- Common canine behaviour issues and how to fix them
- How dogs communicate with humans
- How humans can communicate with dogs
- The role of a dog owner
- How to teach a dog basic commands
- Canine emotions and signs of suffering
- Working with dogs
This Canine Communication Diploma contains the following 10 modules;
- Module 01 : An Overview of Canine Communication
- Module 02 : How Dogs Socialise and Speak
- Module 03 : Differences in Breed and Cross-Breed Communications
- Module 04 : Behavioural Problems in Dogs
- Module 05 : How Dogs Communicate With Humans
- Module 06 : How Humans Communicate With Dogs
- Module 07 : The Role of a Dog Owner
- Module 08 : How To Teach Your Dog Basic Commands
- Module 09 : Canine Emotions
- Module 10 : Working With Dogs
Anyone who has an interest in learning more about canine communication is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements to take the course.
The course will take about 10 hours to complete, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.
A CPD Certified Course
CPD certification means that the course has reached the required Continuing Professional Development (CPD) standards and benchmarks, and the learning values have been scrutinised to ensure integrity and quality by the CPD Certification Service. CPD accreditation is recognised and respected internationally. Certification shows a clear commitment to self-development and professionalism.
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.