This CPD certified Fitness Diploma online course is broken into comprehensive modules which will teach you everything you need to know to become a successful fitness instructor or personal trainer. The course is set in manageable modules which you can study at your own pace and in your own time while still having the benefit of a full time position.
End of course certification
On completion of the course you will be required to pass a test, which is made up of multiple choice questions based on the modules you have studied. Once you pass, you will be able to download and print your certificate and start using your new diploma to enjoy a successful career within the fitness industry.
During the course you can expect to learn the following:
- Learn what you will need to begin your career in fitness, from the skills you will need to the role you will be expected to perform on a daily basis.
- Understand the human anatomy of the bones, their function and how exercise can impact the bones. You will also learn about how bones are affected as part of the ageing process.
- Learn more about the cardiovascular system from the heart’s function to respiratory function and how these are impacted by exercise, along with the benefits.
- Get an understanding of muscles and how they work and the different muscle types.
- Understand joints and nervous system, as well as injury prevention.
- Learn more about obesity and diabetes and how the two are linked. Obesity has become a serious issue in the United Kingdom with more people being diagnosed with diabetes on a daily basis.
- Get a good understanding of a healthy and well-balanced diet and why this is so important in conjunction with exercise. Learn the five main food groups, types of food and how to set nutritional goals.
- Learn how to encourage your clients to embrace an active lifestyle and how it can benefit them in the long run.
- Identify how exercise impacts the body as a whole.
- Learn how to safely monitor your clients’ exercise intensity.
- Learn how to set fitness plans in place, how to plan, difficulties you may face and standards you must adhere to.
- Get a good understanding of the importance of stretching, working with disabled customers and outdoor exercise routines.
- Learn how to work with children, from exercise to diet.
- Identify if yoga or pilates may be something you will want to specialise in.
- Know how to deal with emergencies in the fitness industry.
For multiple purchases, site licences, e-learning credits or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.