On completion of this course you will:
- Learn the history of face painting and why it’s so important.
- Understand the types of work and events you will attend as a face painter.
- Learn the importance of quality equipment, what brushes you will need, containers and other helpful materials.
- Get to grips with the code of conduct and health and safety when working with children, including the children’s protection act.
- Learn about face painting designs, use of colours and the correct way of using sponges, brushes and other equipment to achieve the best end result.
- Get valuable information on carrying out your duties effectively.
- Understand the importance of skin care, what products you can and cannot use with clients with certain skin conditions.
- Learn how to run your own face painting business with guidance on taking and managing bookings.
- Learn how to set different pricing strategies and keep track of income and expenditure.
- Know what insurance policies you need to have in place for your business. Identify if you need to pay national insurance and how to complete tax returns.
- Learn how to effectively market your business along with do’s and dont’s you need to know when things don’t go according to plan.
- Get guided techniques and information on how to complete a variety of designs, including dogs, cats, flowers, clowns, Frozen, Batman and Minnie Mouse, just to name a few.
- Take advantage of the detailed instructional video for more than twenty different designs to help you create the perfect design each and every time and keep your clients happy.
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218. Discounts are calculated during the checkout process.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.