An interactive and engaging online course on using the GROW model to coach 1.
The GROW model is a framework you can use to plan and conduct a coaching relationship. This course will help get you started with GROW and the action planner will help work with the person you’re coaching: to establish good coaching goals; develop a realistic plan for development and review progress and gain commitment to improve.
Based on thought provoking and challenging video scenarios across a range of work environments and centred around the popular GROW coaching module, this course engages learners and builds skills and confidence in the topic. A powerful array of takeaway reference materials and planning tools helps learners put the skills into practice.
- How to establish good coaching goals with the person you’re coaching
- Developing a set of realistic options to help them develop on the job?
- Helping someone commit to a plan to improve
- Establishing a sound coaching relationship
- Setting SMART goals that develop the individual through work
- Establishing what is happening and what can be done
- Developing, with the learner, a set of options to gain and use new skills
- Developing a set of scheduled actions and gain commitment to completing those actions
- How to use a process like the GROW model to coach
19 minutes with a 5 minute post course test
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.