Digital Transformation, also known as Digital Disruption, is changing the way businesses operate across the globe. This online course will help you understand what Digital Transformation is, and how it’s impacting almost every organisation. The 10 microlearning video modules include information about the key components to digital transformation including:
- The Internet of Things or IoT
- Big Data, Blockchain
- Machine Learning
- Artificial Intelligence
This course also discusses the pro’s and con’s of a digital transformation and highlights the steps to creating a digital transformation roadmap and implementation strategy.
Learn more about what Digital Transformation is, and how it’s impacting almost every organisation.
What is the Internet of Things?
Learn how the Internet of Things is evolving and explore the different areas where IoT is having the biggest impact.
What is Big Data?
Learn what this means for businesses and how Big Data is already transforming different industries.
What is Blockchain?
Learn about how blockchain works, why it’s gaining popularity, and how it’s being used in organisations today.
Challenges Organisations Face by Not Embracing Technology
This module will highlight and discuss several challenges organisations face by not embracing technology.
Four Areas to Consider When Evaluating a Digital Transformation
Digital transformation may mean rethinking things from the ground up and implementing digital technology where necessary.
Five Ways a Digital Transformation will Alter Day-to-Day Operations
This module will discuss five ways a digital transition will alter day-to-day operations.
Benefits of a Digital Corporate Culture
This module will highlight some of the benefits to having a digital corporate culture.
Things to Consider Before Making Changes
This module will discuss things to do before implementing a digital transition.
Four Steps to Implementing a Digital Transition
This module will help you understand the steps to take to have a smooth transition of digital technology.
- Define what Digital Transformation is and how it is impacting organisations
- Identify the key components to Digital Transformation
- Identify the benefits Digital Technology can have within an organisation
- Understand how to create a Digital Transformation Roadmap
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email email@example.com.
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.