The CompTIA Network+ N10-007 certification confirms a technician’s critical knowledge of network support, media, topologies, network implementation, protocols and standards.
CompTIA is a globally recognised provider of top quality IT certifications that help to train and identify knowledgeable IT professionals. Our engaging and flexible CompTIA Network+ course is delivered by leading experts in the IT industry.
Once certified, you’ll be qualified for jobs such as 1st Line Support Engineer and Network Technician – as well as ready to build on these fundamentals and specialise in your preferred area with further CompTIA certifications.
- A CompTIA A+ certification or equivalent experience.
- At least 1 year of experience supporting TCP/IP networks.
You’ll sit an exam at a local test centre. We provide interactive quizzes after each module and a mock exam at the end of your course to ensure you’re fully prepared for the real thing. Once you’ve passed with at least 80%, you’ll be able to book your exam as a private candidate.
- CompTIA N10-007
To make life easier, we can help you find an appropriate exam centre and give you all the information you need to secure your place. You can use the Pearson Vue Test Locator to find test centre locations near you.
Please note that the CompTIA exam fees aren’t included in the course price. To find the latest exam prices, click here.
Once you’re fully prepared and ready to sit your exam, all you’ll have to do is purchase your exam voucher and schedule your exam at a test centre near you.
On course completion, learners will be able to:
- Describe networking concepts.
- Explain the function and installation of network infrastructure components.
- Describe network operations concepts and implementation.
- Describe network security concepts and implementation.
- Explain network troubleshooting techniques and tool usage.
Employers are no longer looking for unskilled trainees and now prefer candidates who already have the required skills. You can validate your skills and prove you’re the right candidate for the job with a CompTIA Network+ certification.
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.