What is Java Programming?
Java is a computer programming language. It enables programmers to write computer instructions using English-based commands instead of having to write in numeric codes. It’s known as a high-level language because it can be read and written easily by humans.
Like English, Java has a set of rules that determine how the instructions are written. These rules are known as its syntax. Once a program has been written, the high-level instructions are translated into numeric codes that computers can understand and execute.
Why Learn Java?
Java is among the most popular programming languages out there, mainly because of how versatile and compatible it is. Java can be used for a large number of things, including software development, mobile applications, and large systems development. Knowing Java opens a great deal of doors for you as a developer.
There is a shortage of Java programmers with the skills and problem solving abilities necessary to develop and maintain the software applications and Web services that power our nation’s businesses and government agencies. This represents a tremendous career opportunity for motivated individuals with the right skills and qualifications.
This Java Programming online course is an excellent step toward a rewarding career as a software developer. It is also a suitable course for experienced programmers who wish to learn Java at their own pace.
This course has no formal entry requirements, and is designed to give you real-world knowledge that you can put to use from day one. It’s highly flexible, so you can set your own timetable and study at your own pace.
You’ll sit an online exam. We provide interactive quizzes after each module to ensure you’re fully prepared for the real thing. Once you’ve passed with at least 80%, you’ll be awarded your certificate.
- Module 1: Foundations (Beginner)
- Module 2: Terms and Tools (Beginner)
- Module 3: Identifiers, Variables, and Data Types (Beginner)
- Module 4: Object-Orientated Programming (Intermediate)
- Module 5: Predefined Classes (Intermediate)
- Module 6: Methods Part 1 (Intermediate)
- Module 7: Methods Part 2 (Advanced)
- Module 8: Constructors (Advanced
- Module 9: Arrays and Exceptions (Advanced)
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email email@example.com.
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.