This online course is intended for any company that needs full information for its employees on how to work with data laws in both Europe and the UK.
This GDPR e-learning reduces organisational risk and ensures business compliance is met, including Clause 4.4 of the BS102000 regulation which states:
“The proposal forming part of the contract should demonstrate how the investigative service provider is compliant and the restrictions on activities imposed by legal requirements, such as the Data Protection Act 1998 , the Regulation of Investigatory Powers Act 2000 [4, 5], the Criminal Procedure and Investigations Act  and the Bribery Act ”.
Clause 4.4 will be amended to include GDPR for 2018 and all companies applying for BS102000 will need to comply.
This course is suitable for all staff / anyone who works with personal data.
Learners will be able to:
- Identify GDPR’s key terms such as sensitive and personal data as well as data subject, data controller etc.
- Understand the Regulation’s purpose
- Decide what personal and/or sensitive data they handle
- List the principles of the GDPR in short form e.g. specified and lawful purposes
- Link the principles to corporate guidelines and best practice
- Apply the principles to their work or know when to ask for clarification
- Understand the consequences of non-complianc
There are no entry requirements
Course assessment and certification
On successful completion of the final assessment a downloadable certificate is immediately available from your Online Training Academy Dashboard