This online course equips delegates with the communication skills necessary to analyse how people communicate, both verbally and through body language, and how to use their own body language to communicate their message effectively. Delegates can also identify the thinking patterns of individuals to frame an idea and communicate it in ways that best suit their audience.
Successful completion of this course helps communication that appeals to individual and group values and helps develop the ability to deliver a meaningful message that has maximum impact and influence. These skills help ensure that you engage and retain your audience and allows you to build the bridge between your content and them.
- Learn how to build rapport and trust with stakeholders
- Learn how to analyse how people prefer to think and communicate
- Learn how to understand and read other people’s body language
- Learn how to use your body language to communicate your message
- Identify and use the thinking patterns of individuals to frame an idea and communicate
- Interpret and control body language to augment communication
- Identify an individual’s false realities and challenge positively
- Understand the conditions for trust and use trust principles to build trust with individuals
- Analyse an individual’s values and priorities including: openness, security, creativity, listening
- Use communication techniques and content to appeal to an individual’s values
Approximately 29 minutes with a 5 minute post course test
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.