A working knowledge of GDPR is beneficial to anyone who comes into contact with personal data, and this course is one of four options tailored for personal data-handling organisations in any situation.
This course contains the following three modules:
Introduction and Background
Steps to Compliance
Sanctions, Remedies and Liabilities
Once you’ve completed this course, you’ll have a knowledge of:
- GDPR and the new Data Protection Act
- The key differences between the current data protection regime and the new one
- The primary aim of the new legislation
- Who the legislation applies to and how they will be affected
- The top five implications for organisations in the UK
- How fines are determined and how to minimise them
- The investigative and corrective powers of supervisory authorities
- The judicial remedies against data controllers & data processors
- The 13 steps every organisation to take to help ensure GDPR compliance
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.