In this online course, you’ll gain essential direction and guidance relating to Thai culture to help you maximise your business performance and drive the best possible outcomes:
- Develop a detailed understanding of Thai business culture.
- Understand the influence of Thai culture on the Thai communication style.
- Gain strategies to ensure your communication approach facilitates the best possible outcomes.
- Understand how to build trusting relationships that help motivate positive results.
- Examine business critical areas such as decision making, negotiation and sales and gain an appreciation of how to approach these practices effectively.
This fascinating online Thailand Cultural Awareness course is made up of 8 chapters focusing on specific aspects of Thai culture, the people and their approach to work and business.
Chapter 1: Overview
Framing the course content and its benefits to foreigners working with Thais.
Chapter 2: Religion
Uncovering the key influences of Buddhism within Thai society, its core beliefs and how it shapes their world view.
Chapter 3: Royal Family
Learning about the role of the Royal Family in Thai history and culture and its importance to Thais.
Chapter 4: Values
Understanding core Thai values and their impact on the local culture and their way of life.
Chapter 5: Communication Style
Exploring the Thai approach to communication, how they say ‘no’, show politeness, give opinions and manage disagreements.
Chapter 6: Business Culture
Covering critical aspects of Thai business culture, such as relationship building, consensus building, negotiations and meetings.
Chapter 7: Etiquette & Taboos
Appreciating common taboos and etiquette to ensure foreigners present themselves positively.
Chapter 8: Stereotyping
Affirming that when working with anyone from Thailand, it is important not to draw upon stereotypes.
Assessment is carried out during the course.
You will be asked multiple choice questions as well as questions based around case studies and workplace scenarios.
With a pass mark of 85%, the answers are marked automatically so you know instantly whether you have passed. If you don’t pass, then not to worry! You can take the test as many times as you need and there’s no extra charge.
This e-Learning course is suitable for learners of all levels who either work with Thais remotely, or for those visiting or moving to Thailand.
It has been produced with a professional audience in mind and is useful for anyone looking for cultural insights to help them in their roles.
The course addresses many of the common cultural challenges faced by foreigners working with Thais and consistently receives excellent feedback from learners.
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.