You’ll look at the importance of following recognised procedures, and acting within the law at all times. You’ll also cover pre-event routines, your main activities as a steward, dealing with illegal or prohibited items and monitoring and maintaining safety at spectator events.
This e-learning course is CPD and RoSPA approved.
A CPD Certified Online Course
This course has reached the required Continuing Professional Development (CPD) standards and benchmarks, and the learning values have been scrutinised to ensure the integrity and quality by the CPD Certification Service.
A RoSPA Approved Online Course
This online course has gained assurance from RoSPA Qualifications, a leading name in health and safety and nationally recognised Awarding Organisation, providing reassurance to customers, employees and stakeholders that the training course is of a high standard.
At the end of the course you will be able to:
- Identify the main duties and legislation that applies to stewarding
- Correctly prepare for spectator events, including pre-event routines
- Control the entry, exit and movement of spectators at events
- Take appropriate action to deal with illegal or prohibited items
- Respond positively to spectators during the event
- Monitor crowds in line with your area of responsibility
- Take action to promote safety at spectator events
There are no entry requirements.
Course assessment and certification
On successful completion of the final assessment a downloadable certificate is immediately available from your Online Training Academy Dashboard