The events management diploma is made up of a number of modules which are brimming with valuable information, tips, advice and guidance to help you enjoy a successful career as an events or wedding manager. The course should take around fifteen hours to complete with the convenience of studying at your own pace and where you feel most comfortable, utilising the online modules which work on all devices, making it one of our most popular courses.
You will learn a host of essential skills, including staging and design, event logistics, legalities and what you need to know to start your own event management business.
During your studies you will have access to online support and on completion you will need to pass a multiple choice test which is based on what you have learned in the modules. On passing, you can download and print your certificate straight away.
In this information packed course, you can expect to learn the following:
- Understand the benefits of having a diploma and what is expected of you as an events manager.
- Learn the benefits of strategic management, why budgeting is so important and identify different events management software solutions.
- Identify why customer service skills are so important along with how to improve your communication skills effectively.
- Learn about the various types of events you may be asked to manage during your career.
- Learn about staging and design and gain insight into using the venue’s resources, how to use seasonal themes and so much more.
- Understand the importance of financial management. Learn how to stick to a budget, sell tickets and manage the finances effectively throughout the event.
- Get insight into the importance of health and safety at all events. Learn how to run an event safely, what to look out for and how to cater to emergencies.
- Get advice on troubleshooting and logistics at events from electricity supply to tables and parking.
- How to choose the right venue based on your clients. Venues, hidden extras, negotiating the best prices and more.
- Understand the different wedding ceremonies and legalities, such as who can get married, making it official and schedules.
- Get valuable insight on catering and entertainment.
- Understand your role when it comes to printed materials.
- Organising transportation.
- Tips to find the best photographers and videographers.
- Know your role as a wedding planner when the couple is getting married abroad.
- How to start your own events management business.
- Get a firm understanding of marketing, insurance and tax when opening your own events management business.
This diploma is guaranteed to provide you with a wide range of superior benefits from when you first decide on events management as your career to running your own successful business.
The benefits include:
- Recognised certification.
- Online support throughout your studies.
- Informative modules you can rely on.
- Study at your own pace, no set schedules to work to.
- Boost your career in events management.
- Gain the knowledge and skills you need to enjoy a successful career.
- Get the insight and advice you need to start your own events management business.
Module 1: Introduction to Event Management
Module 2: Strategice Management
Module 3: Customer Service Skills/Personal Qualities Required
Module 4: Types of Event
Module 5: Promoting the Event
Module 6: Event Management Finances and Ticketing
Module 7: Staging and Division
Module 8: Dealing with Suppliers
Module 9: Event Management Logistics and Troubleshooting
Module 10: Managing your Team
Module 11: Health and Safety for Events
Module 12: Legal Issues and the Law
Module 13: Measuring the Success of Your Event and Creating Sustainable Events
Module 14: Building a Legacy for Your Event
Module 15: Starting your Own Event Planning Business
Module 16: Marketing, Insurance and Tax
Approximately 15 hours
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email email@example.com.
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.