Designed by Brett Lyons this course is perfect for anyone who wants to develop, or refresh, the core skills of B2B selling. After a career in B2B sales Brett has designed and delivered sales training programmes for clients that range from SME’s to major corporates across the financial, IT, capital goods, professional services and manufacturing in Europe, Asia Pacific and the USA.
Who is this course for?
This course is designed for anyone who wants to improve sales performance and personal sales skills in a B2B context.
This may include business owners, new business developers, account managers, sales people, and anyone who needs to sell products and services.
What will you gain from this course?
The greatest benefit of this course is more sales. Once you’ve mastered how to use features, benefits and advantages to create compelling sales offers, your customers will want to buy.
You will learn a proven formula for selling benefits that will empower you to:
- Define the key benefits of your products and services
- Use link statements to convert features into benefits
- Create powerful needs-based ‘benefit statements’ using features, benefits and advantages to create compelling solutions that meet customer needs
- Focus on key issues and avoid “information dumping”
- Use benefits to fulfil personal wins for individual customers
- Pre-empt objections through the tactical use of benefits
What will your organisation gain from this course?
- Increased sales revenue from new and existing customers
- High performing sales people
- Improved customer loyalty
- Skilled and motivated people who value the investment in them
- 6 interactive modules
- Selling Features and Benefits sales simulation
- Certificate endorsed by the ISM
- A personal record, summary of content and personal feedback. This is a great coaching aid to follow-up from the course
- Flexibility – you can pause and resume at times to suit you
Module 1 – Course Introduction
Find out what this course is all about.
Module 2 – Understanding Features and Benefits
What is selling features and benefits?
Module 3 – Converting Features into Benefits
Discover how to turn product features into benefits.
Module 4– Creating a Compelling Sales Proposition
Understanding the next step.
Module 5 – Personal Wins and Managing Objections
Uncover the four stages of a benefit statement.
Module 6 – Sales Simulation: Selling Features and Benefits
Test your new skills in a challenging sales simulation.
Once you have completed the course you will have the chance to practise your learning with the Selling Features and Benefits interactive simulation.
In this virtual environment, you will play the role of a sales person who has the opportunity to do business with two customers. Dealing with several decision makers, your challenge is to understand their needs and then sell benefits to create a proposition each customer will want to buy. Get it right and you will see the results.
The simulation features several situations where you must make decisions based on features and benefits. Naturally, once made, your decisions cannot be changed!
You will see your progress as the story unfolds and when you have finished the simulation, the scorecard will provide you with:
- Your personal results in key skill areas
- Specific feedback on each decision you make.
The simulation is an engaging, rewarding experience that ensures you will be ready to put your new skills straight into action with your own prospects and customers.
Learn how to use benefits to create compelling sales propositions that your customers will want to buy. This course will give you the skills you need to be a successful sales person and the foundation to progress your career into an account management or sales management role.
You can play B2B Appointment Setting using Google Chrome on a Windows platform or Safari if you are using an Apple Mac, tablet or mobile.
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.