Who is this course for?
This course is designed for people who want to improve their sales performance. Usually established salespeople, account managers, business owners and new business developers who operate in a B2B selling environment take this course.
What will you gain from this course?
The biggest benefit you will get from this course is increased and sustainable sales.
You’ll learn an approach that brings you:
- Increases in conversion rates
- Successful new business development
- Business growth in existing relationships
- Fewer objections to manage
- Improved relationships and customer retention
- A deep understanding of business needs
This powerful approach helps you structure conversations to:
- Uncover which issues are really important to your customers
- Identify hidden opportunities
- Develop an effective personal style that decision-makers will value
What will your organisation gain from this course?
- Improved profitability and sustainable sales improvement
- Efficiently managed sales cycles
- Lower cost of sale
- A reputation as a ‘go to’ company
- Motivated salespeople and loyal customers
- Greater sales opportunities
- 6 interactive modules
- Advanced Questioning Techniques interactive sales simulation
- Certificate recognised by the ISM
- A personal record, a summary of content and personal feedback. This is a great coaching aid once you have completed the course.
- Flexibility – you can pause and resume at times to suit you
Module 1 – Course Introduction
Find out what this course is all about.
Module 2 – Advanced Questions: The Purpose
What are advanced questions and when should they be used?
Module 3 – The Needs Analysis
Discover the areas in which you should ask questions.
Module 4 – Converting Opportunities into Needs
The four stages of asking advanced questions.
Module 5 – The RAIN Model
A powerful questioning model to uncover real issues and agree customer needs.
Module 6 – Sales Simulation: Advanced Questioning Techniques
Test your new skills in a challenging sales simulation.
Once you have completed the course you will have the chance to practise your new skills with the Advanced Questioning Techniques sales simulation. In this virtual environment, you will play the role of an account manager managing a sales opportunity.
Your challenge will be to plan and implement a meeting with three senior decision makers. The objective is to ask advanced questions to understand their needs and identify other potential opportunities. If you get it right, you will do business! If you don’t, you’ll miss out.
You will face several situations where you must make decisions based on advanced questioning techniques. Naturally, once made, your decisions cannot be changed!
You will see your progress as the story unfolds. When you have finished the simulation, a scorecard will provide you with:
- Your personal results in key skill areas
- Specific feedback on each decision you make. This feedback will help you plan how to implement the skills of asking advanced questions in your personal role
The simulation is an enjoyable, interactive experience that ensures you are ready to immediately use your new tactics on your prospects and customers.
A move to sales mastery. This is skill you will use to develop an in depth understanding of your customers and manage productive sales meetings with customers from board level to shop floor. This is a challenging skill. Master it and you will accelerate your career giving you the foundation to progress your career into an account management or sales management role.
You can play B2B Appointment Setting using Google Chrome on a Windows platform or Safari if you are using an Apple Mac, tablet or mobile.
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 85 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected]