In this online course, you’ll gain essential direction and guidance relating to Saudi culture to help you maximise your business performance and drive the best possible outcomes:
- Develop a detailed understanding of Saudi business culture.
- Understand the influence of Saudi culture on the Saudi communication style.
- Gain strategies to ensure your communication approach facilitates the best possible outcomes.
- Understand how to build trusting relationships that help motivate positive results.
- Examine business critical areas such as decision making, negotiation and sales and gain an appreciation of how to approach these practices effectively.
This fascinating Saudia Arabia online training is made up of 8 chapters focusing on specific aspects of Saudi culture, the people, their religion and their approach to work and business.
Chapter 1: Overview
Framing the course content and its benefits to foreigners working with Saudis.
Chapter 2: Religion
Uncovering the key influences of Islam in Saudi society, its core beliefs and how it shapes identity.
Chapter 3: Royal Family
Learning about the role of the Royal Family in Saudi Arabia and its importance within the local culture.
Chapter 4: Values
Understanding core Saudi values and their impact on local culture and the way of life.
Chapter 5: Communication Style
Exploring the Saudi approach to communication, how they share information, show politeness, give opinions and manage disagreements.
Chapter 6: Business Culture
Covering critical aspects of Saudi business culture, such as relationship building, consensus building, negotiations and meetings.
Chapter 7: Etiquette & Taboos
Appreciating common taboos and etiquette to ensure foreigners present themselves positively.
Chapter 8: Stereotyping
Affirming that when working with anyone from Saudi Arabia, it is important not to draw upon stereotypes.
Assessment is carried out during the course.
You will be asked multiple choice questions as well as questions based around case studies and workplace scenarios.
With a pass mark of 85%, the answers are marked automatically so you know instantly whether you have passed. If you don’t pass, then not to worry! You can take the test as many times as you need and there’s no extra charge.
This e-Learning course is suitable for learners of all levels who either work with Saudis remotely, or for those visiting or moving to the country.
It has been produced with a professional audience in mind and is useful for anyone looking for cultural insights to help them in their roles.
The course addresses many of the common cultural challenges faced by foreigners working with Saudis, whether clients, colleagues, suppliers or anyone else.
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.