This online course equips delegates with the strategic communication skills necessary to actually achieve expectations and how to check that you have a shared understanding of your organisation’s objectives, priorities and success criteria.
Key Learning Points:
- What you need when communicating performance expectations – A SMART objective is a good start. Here you’ll explore what else is needed to get someone working effectively towards their goals as fast as possible.
- How to agree expectations – Good communication and listening skills are key to achieving a shared understanding now so that there are no issues later.
- A formal process for review – When you’re setting expectations for a formal performance management system, a documented process is essential.
The course will provide the following outcomes:
- Effective ways of communicating performance expectation
- Learn how to ensure that set objectives are understood
- Understand the importance of setting clear expectations to manage performance effectively
- Describe the specific outcomes you seek to achieve during an expectation/objective setting meeting
- Understand the benefits to the manager and employee of following the process
- Understand the benefits to manager and employee of following the process
- Implement the process, ensuring understanding is clear throughout
Approximately 15 minutes with a 5 minute post course test
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email email@example.com.
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.