People who would benefit from taking this course include:
- Head teachers
- HR staff
And anybody else involved in the recruitment of people who will work with children.
Once you’ve completed this course, you’ll have a knowledge of:
- The skills and understanding needed to implement a safer recruitment processes
- The current recruiting practice in your organisation
- How to promote a safer culture and recruiting process within your organisation
The course is divided into six modules which together cover:
- Why safer recruitment is important
- What the legislation says
- It’s impact on three steps in the recruitment process (preparation, shortlisting and interviewing and checking of the selected candidate)
- The need for ongoing vigilance
The course has been developed in line with the Department for Education’s ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education Guidance (2015).
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be automatically awarded a certificate containing the course name and completion date.
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected]