This course is split into two modules:
• Stroke Identification and Prevention
• Recovery and Care
Upon successful completion of this course you will be automatically awarded a certificate containing the course name, completion date, CPD hours and learning objectives.
In this course you will learn:
• What a stroke is
• How to identify and respond to a stroke
• What a transient ischaemic attack is
• The risk factors for a stroke
• How to prevent a stroke
• The importance of specialist stroke care
• The common effects of a stroke — physical, mental, and emotional
• The ways that a carer can act to minimise the potential dangers to a stroke survivor that result from these effects
• The specific medical professionals who can help with these issues
• Some of the resources available to stroke survivors and their carers
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email email@example.com.