During this CPD Approved online Safeguarding Children course you will;
- learn what safeguarding is and the part everyone plays in protecting children
- learn the different types of abuse and the signs that abuse or neglect might be occurring
- learn appropriate ways to respond to a disclosure of abuse
This online safeguarding children course describes the different types of abuse; physical abuse, sexual abuse, emotional abuse and neglect – and what signs and symptoms to look out for.
The course provides a wide range of scenarios to give a clearer picture of what these forms of abuse might look like.
Identifying the signs and symptoms of abuse is critical in order to protect children’s health and development and overall wellbeing.
The course gives advice on how to respond if child abuse is suspected or if you are told about abuse.
Anyone who works with or around children is a part of the safeguarding process and has an obligation to report abuse and share information with other organisations and agencies to safeguard children.
Professionals working with children might also find themselves in a situation where an allegation is made against them. They will learn about allegation criteria, what happens after a claim has been made and what type of conduct is appropriate when working with children.
1 hour and 10 minutes
A CPD Certified Course
CPD certification means that the course has reached the required Continuing Professional Development (CPD) standards and benchmarks, and the learning values have been scrutinised to ensure integrity and quality by the CPD Certification Service. CPD accreditation is recognised and respected internationally. Certification shows a clear commitment to self-development and professionalism.
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.