On completion of this course you will:
- Be able to explain how a vulnerable child is defined
- Be able to list the key signs and symptoms of abuse
- Understand the different types of abuse
- Know the key points when faced with a disclosure of abuse
- Understand the signs and symptoms of abuse
- Understand the current governmental legislation
- Understand the procedures to follow if abuse is suspected
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.