Many employees do not have regular contact with children or vulnerable adults, but benefit from a basic understanding of the principles of safeguarding for both of these groups. This four module course looks at these key principles in a short, engaging e-learning course.
On completion, you will be able to recognise the signs of child and adult abuse and understand your role in reporting and preventing abuse of children and adults. By taking this course, you might just be able to spot abuse and prevent a child or vulnerable adult from suffering.
On completion of this Safeguarding Awareness online course, you’ll have a know:
- How to recognise child and adult abuse
- What to do if you suspect someone is being abused
- The different types of abuse
- Your role in reporting and preventing child and adult abuse
- How to minimise the risk of abuse
- How to respond to disclosed abuse of children or adults
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be automatically awarded a certificate containing the course name and completion date.
This safeguarding awareness online course is for people who might come into contact with or have occasional or indirect contact with children or vulnerable adults as part of their work.
Please note that people whose job routinely includes direct work with children or vulnerable adults should have in-depth training in safeguarding – please refer to our Level 1 and Level 2 safeguarding courses.
A CPD Certified Course
This online course has reached the required Continuing Professional Development (CPD) standards and benchmarks, and the learning values have been scrutinised to ensure integrity and quality by the CPD Certification Service.
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.