This course is intended for all staff who work with or have contact with vulnerable adults.
Although this course forms part of an induction programme for new starters, it is also intended for all people who want to improve their knowledge and continue their professional development.
This course will enable you to:
• Learn what reablement is
• Understand the ethos behind reablement
• Find out why the Government is keen to increase reablement support
• Learn who might be helped by reablement
• Find out what kinds of help and support are available
• Understand the roles within a reablement team
• Learn how people’s progress through reablement is monitored and assessed
• Understand what makes a reablement service successful
• Find out what happens after the reablement process has ended
This Reablement course contains two modules:
• What is Reablement?
• Reablement in Practice
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be automatically awarded a certificate containing the course name and completion date.
Approximately 45 minutes.
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email email@example.com.