This practical and action-oriented online course will help you create a real commercial focus, both for yourself and your team. It’s not about being able to recite the cash flow backwards or have an MBA in global economics, but it’s about finding ways to create a real commercial focus and what you can do in your business to impact on the bottom line (positively of course!).
Business competitiveness expert Andy Hanselman will help you explore the common barriers to creating a real profit focus and identify ways that you can overcome them. You will also explore the options and possibilities for your business to maximise profitability and seriously maximise financial returns and resources.
By applying a proactive approach, which we call the Routes To Profitability, you will develop your own Profit Improvement Plan. No ‘creative accounting’, or a lesson in finance – in fact, there’s very little to do with accounting. It’s about proven processes to get everyone in your team profit-focused, improve the efficiency and effectiveness of what they do and maximise profits.
The result will be a planned approach to maximising profitability for your business (or your part of your business) to help you achieve and, hopefully, exceed, your financial targets and maximise financial returns.
During this online course on how to maximise profits, you’ll learn:
- The common reasons why businesses fail to maximise their profitability
- Ways you can overcome these barriers in your business or team
- How winning profit-focused businesses have and do
- How you measure up and the steps you need to take
- Practical tools to get everyone in your team profit focused
- About ‘The Routes To Profitability’ model – the different options businesses have to improve the bottom line and how you can use it yourself
- Proven, practical strategies and tactics to improve your profitability by systematically exploring the different ‘routes’ of:
- Reducing your costs
- Increasing your prices
- Improving efficiencies
- Selling more to existing customers
- Creating more customers
- Real examples of businesses who have made this stuff work and how you can too
- How to create your own ‘Route To Profitability’
By the end of this course, you will know how to:
- Create a real profit focus in your business or team
- Get everyone on board to improve your bottom line
- Evaluate all the practical options to improve your profitability
- Use the ‘Routes To Profitability’ model to make a real impact
- Develop a clear plan of attack to make it all happen
Course Instructor Andy Hanselman
Andy Hanselman helps businesses, leaders and teams create competitive advantage by ‘Thinking in 3D’! That means being ‘Dramatically and Demonstrably Different’! He has over 30 years researching, working with, and learning from successful disruptive and forward-thinking entrepreneurial businesses and their leaders and is a recognised expert on business competitiveness.
This has helped him identify the 8 Characteristics of 3D Leaders. Not the latest ‘fad’ or hyped ‘panacea’ for business success, nor a list of do’s and don’ts, or ‘magical answers’, but proven methodologies and processes that help successful winning leaders grow and develop their business, teams and themselves.
As a speaker, Andy thrives on interacting with people ensuring that they are challenged, stimulated and motivated. His style is participative, fast-paced, humorous and relevant. He believes people learn best by ‘doing’ and having fun! As a result, he works hard to offer them practical, stimulating fresh ideas, tools and techniques that provide no-nonsense ‘stuff’ they can actually use in their businesses immediately.
This online course on business growth is for anyone looking to seriously improve the profitability of their business. You may be a business owner wanting to maximise your financial returns, a departmental manager or team leader responsible for managing a budget, or someone who deals with the day-to-day and wants to improve their commercial knowledge and skills, as well as understanding the impact they have on the financial aspects of their business.
The principles of ‘Maximising Profitability’ apply across all levels and all types of business – we’ve worked with people from a huge range of sectors and one of the things they consistently tell us is how relevant it all is to them, their business, and vitally, their finances! No financial or accounting expertise is needed to maximise this course!
1 hour and 10 minutes
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.