By embracing negative feedback from customers you can grow sales and outperform the competition.
This concise 18 minute, three part customer service online course will teach you:
- Why You Should Welcome Customer Complaints
- How You Should Handle Customer Complaints
- How You Can Improve Your Business Based On Customer Complaints
By the end of it you will be able to take customer complaints and turn them into a competitive advantage for your business.
Who is Nigel Greenwood?
Nigel has spent 30 years creating great customer experiences, is a successful author, presenter and lecturer, but is mostly someone who likes to keep things simple. He says it as it is, knows what customers want and loves making a difference.
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.