This Media Crisis Communication online course will explain what a crisis is and the different types that can occur. The course covers real-life case studies of events where some companies have done great jobs and where other reputations have been managed less well. You will learn how you can plan in advance to deal with issues before they arrive, and learn the key skills you need when a crisis does happen.
In just 30 minutes, Alan your course instructor will give you the skills you need to deal with a PR crisis before it happens, so you can shape and control your media messages at the worst possible times.
Any organisation or individual that may be adversely affected by circumstances outside their control. That’s everyone.
During this online Public Relations Crisis online course you will learn:
- The principles of crisis communication
- How to deliver a strong, reassuring message
- What to say, what not to say
- How to deal with criticism
- Responding to online and offline comments
- How and when to declare a crisis over
Course Instructor Alan Stevens
Alan Stevens has been speaking professionally, on and off stage, for about 40 years. He has written a number of books on the subject, the most recent titled ‘The Exceptional Speaker’. He is the most decorated public speaker in the world, having won more awards than any other speaker. He has been the President of the Global Speakers Federation as well as President of the National Speakers Federation in the UK. During his career he has worked with thousands of people and blue chip companies to help them improve their presentation skills.
Approximately 30 minutes
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.