Tormented by Twitter? Flummoxed by Facebook? Intimidated by Instagram?
Social Media is a minefield, and it’s hard to know where to turn or what to do. With over half a million Twitter followers, Elise Quevedo is a true expert in the field of social media. She is the author of ‘Creating a Kick-Ass Attitude’, an International Keynote Speaker and is one of the most sought after Social Media Strategists in the world.
She has been voted ‘Top 100 Entrepreneurs to Follow on Twitter’ , and is currently in the Top 50, with individuals like Richard Branson, Mike Bloomberg, Bill Rancic, Robert Kiyosaki, Peter Jones, Ivanka Trump and Martha Stuart. In 2014 she was also honored with the Top Women in e-commerce award.
In this rapid-fire introductory online course she will explain:
- The Social Media Revolution and what it means for you
- The Dos and Dont’s of popular platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest & YouTube
- The Golden Rules of Social Media and how to Optimise for Success
So what are you waiting for? Let Elise teach you how to Dominate Social Media.
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.