In this online course, we delve into the most important factors that make up reputation management. You will learn how best to prepare for any crisis and how to deal with them when they do inevitably arise, as well as covering three famous case studies of poorly handled reputation management.
We cover The 5 Principles of Reputation Management:
- Recognising Risk
- Alertness and Monitoring
- Positive Action
- Being the Best
By the end of the online course you will have a full understanding of how to build a comprehensive reputation management strategy for your company and to be well-positioned to deal with any reputational crisis.
Anyone who needs to have a good and long-standing reputation, whether in business or personally.
During this online course on how to grow and maintain your own reputation you will learn;
- How to build and manage a reputation both online and offline
- Recognising potential risks
- Building a reputation from first principles
- How to monitor your reputation
- How to deal with threats
- Online comments and reviews and who to respond
- The five essential techniques of reputation management
Course Instructor Alan Stevens
Alan Stevens has been speaking professionally, on and off stage, for about 40 years. He has written a number of books on the subject, the most recent titled ‘The Exceptional Speaker’. He is the most decorated public speaker in the world, having won more awards than any other speaker. He has been the President of the Global Speakers Federation as well as President of the National Speakers Federation in the UK. During his career he has worked with thousands of people and blue chip companies to help them improve their presentation skills.
Approximately 30 minutes
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.