“Thank you so much Russell for this amazing course, it is both deep and meaningful, as well as thought-provoking, engaging, makes so much sense, it really does make me wonder why we don’t do this stuff naturally.. ”
Personal branding is critical to your success because in today’s society we all need to sell ourselves.
When you leave a room, what do people say about you? That’s your brand and just like a business you need to create your own authentic and powerful brand that will make people remember you for the right reasons.
Do you want to:
- be better at selling yourself?
- make a stronger impression on people?
- get the job you’ve always dreamed of?
- take your business to the next level?
- perform in the best possible way?
- make the most of your potential?
In this course Personal Branding expert Russell Amerasekera will help you build strategies and plans so you can create your own powerful and effective personal brand.
With guided practical activities you will quickly learn:
- what a personal brand is
- why it’s critical to your success in today’s society where we all have to sell ourselves
- how to create your own personal brand story and learn how to play that story out to all the audiences that are important to you
- tips, advice and strategies on how to maximise your potential in both your life and your career
- how to tailor your clothing and image to match your personal brand and understand how that can make a huge difference to the way people perceive you
You’ll be able to apply what you learn to all areas of life so that you can achieve more success in life, love or money.
Russell has been selected because he has a proven track record of transforming the lives of incredibly successful people and we wanted to help him reach even more people with his unique transformative skills. Russell’s clients include board directors and senior executives from major blue chip companies, entrepreneurs, celebrities and private individuals. He regularly works with international businesses including HSBC Bank, Fremantle Media, TUI, Thomson Reuters, DMGT Media, Mothercare, British Gas, BT, Grant Thornton, Rio Tinto and Ann Summers.
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.