This e-learning course is CPD and RoSPA approved.
A CPD Certified Online Course
This course has reached the required Continuing Professional Development (CPD) standards and benchmarks, and the learning values have been scrutinised to ensure the integrity and quality by the CPD Certification Service.
A RoSPA Approved Online Course
This online course has gained assurance from RoSPA Qualifications, a leading name in health and safety and nationally recognised Awarding Organisation, providing reassurance to customers, employees and stakeholders that the training course is of a high standard.
At the end of the course you will be able to:
- Identify the key requirements of the PUWER regulations
- State what equipment is covered
- Identify key duties and responsibilities
- Recognise the key risks associated with using work equipment
- Identify ways of reducing the risks when using work equipment
- Take appropriate action to maintain safety
There are no entry requirements.
Course assessment and certification
On successful completion of the final assessment a downloadable certificate is immediately available from your Online Training Academy Dashboard