If you conduct business in the UK or do business with companies that have any connection in the UK, you should know what the UK Criminal Finances Act entails.
Preventing Facilitation of Tax Evasion is an interactive and responsive eLearning course designed to spread awareness about the Criminal Finances Act, legalities of tax evasion, its facilitation and penalties attached to it.
The course uses real-life examples, quizzes and interactive features to ensure better knowledge retention and excellent learning experience. Using the practical advices and tips shared through this online course, you will be able to identify practices that can be categorised as tax evasion.
This online course helps you to safeguard yourself and your organisation from criminal charges and other negative consequences. Interesting activities are also incorporated to make learning interesting.
During this online course on Tax Evasion and the UK Criminal Finances Act you will;
- Understand how to safeguard yourself and your orgnisation from criminal charges and other negative consequences
- Understand what the UK Criminal Finances Act is
- Understand and identify practices that can be categorised as tax evasion
- Understand what the reporting procedures are for tax evasion
A CPD Certified Course
This online course has reached the required Continuing Professional Development (CPD) standards and benchmarks, and the learning values have been scrutinised to ensure integrity and quality by the CPD Certification Service.
CPD helps individuals to focus on how they can become a more effective professional. It enables them to adapt positively to changes in work/industry requirements. CPD shows a clear commitment to self-development and professionalism.
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.