- Create a presentation using existing PowerPoint files and exporting files
- Use headers and footers to deliver a consistent and customised message
- Add, duplicate, delete and re-order slides use the ‘photo album feature’ to make visually appealing slide shows from your photographs
- Learn various ways to view and print presentations
- Adding Clip Art and Images
- Advanced Graphic Features
- Manipulating Images
- Organization Charts
- SmartArt Conversion and WordArt
- Manipulating Video and Audio
The online course takes approximately 3 hours to complete and is available for six months from the date first accessed.
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 85 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email email@example.com.