When you have completed this Outlook 2010 Level 1 online course, you will be able to:
- Open and quit Outlook and also use the Microsoft Office Outlook Help feature
- Use the screen components of Outlook including the ‘Quick Access Toolbar’
- Use the buttons in the Navigation pane to switch to the other features in Outlook
- Use the folders that provide Outlook’s most popular features
- Use the ‘Outlook Today’ feature to summarise your upcoming appointments, tasks and messages in one view
- Apply and customise the many Outlook 2010 options to make the working environment more suitable to your preferences.
- Sort, use message flags and categories, set the message importance for new messages and look at the different message options
- Use features that assist you when working with messages in your Inbox
- Use print features that assist you when working with messages in your Inbox and Calendar items
- Search for items using the ‘Instant Search’ features and filter options
- Starting Outlook and Help
- Screen Components
- Navigating in Outlook
- Folder Overview
- Using Outlook Today
- Outlook Options Message Tools
- Arranging the Content Pane
- Printing Outlook Items
- Search Tools and Filters
The online course takes approximately 5 hours to complete and is available for six months from the date first accessed.
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.