This online course is ideal for Managers who are committed to an environment and working conditions that promote positive mental health and well-being at work. It is also a useful reminder to anyone working with others to stay alert to potential problems and ask for help before they get too big. The cost of poor mental health to the economy as a whole is estimated at between £74 billion and £99 billion per year.
So it makes business sense to ensure that everyone is aware of signs of mental health in others and is encouraged to help others as well as be aware of their own needs. Talking about Mental Health should be easier now than in the past and this course will help make this even easier in the future.
This highly engaging and interactive elearning course covers many situations that a person who suffers from a mental health issue may experience such as telling their boss, how to try to improve their working environment and how to make the return to work easier for everyone. People suffering from mental health disorders can often face stigma and discrimination so it makes sense to raise awareness within the organisation.
If you are a Manager this course will help you spot “red flags” – the signs of any mental health problems – and what you can do to support your colleagues if they are struggling to cope at work. Examples in the course include if a colleague is arriving late for work or their productivity is falling. They may be making mistakes and seem tired. By being aware of these signs you will be able to make a positive contribution to getting the person back to full health and able to work again.
- The meaning of ‘mental health’
- Some of the more common mental health conditions
- Tips for looking after your own mental well-being
- Supporting mental health and workplace adjustments
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.