This course covers the following outcomes:
- understand what person-centred support is and why it is central to decision making and planning in the care of an individual
- recognising the importance of choice and consent for the person receiving care
- understand the legislation and regulations surrounding person-centred support including the Care Act
- understanding and recognising what person-centred values are
- understand the ways in how to put person-centred support into practice
- understand what a person-centred support plan looks like, the process and how to implement
- understand and recognise the different approaches to person-centred support
- recognise and understand what risk enablement is and how these factors within person-centred support
- understand and be able to identify tools that can be used within person-centred support
- understand the importance they have in making personalisation happen
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email email@example.com.