Designed by Brett Lyons this course is perfect for anyone who wants to develop, or refresh, the core skills of B2B selling. After a career in B2B sales Brett has designed and delivered sales training programmes for clients that range from SME’s to major corporates across the financial, IT, capital goods, professional services and manufacturing in Europe, Asia Pacific and the USA.
Who is this course for?
With a focus on core B2B sales skills, this course is designed for busy people who:
- Need to sell products and services
- Are new to sales
- Want to master new selling techniques
- Want to boost their confidence and refresh skills
- Want to learn at a time and pace that suits them
Developed from decades of experience, this online sales skills course will arm you with all the skills you need to achieve barrier-breaking results. You will win the confidence and commitment of your customers, making the most of every opportunity, and will gain the competitive edge that you need.
Our Sales Skills course is a package of six interactive modules that can also be purchased individually. All the essential sales skills are covered: from securing appointments to closing the sale.
Each module progresses step-by-step. At the end of each one, you have the opportunity to practise your learning in a sales simulation, which:
- Challenges you to achieve specific goals
- Accelerates your learning in a virtual B2B environment
- Provides honest feedback and scoring
What will you gain from these courses?
You will gain the sales skills to:
- Implement a foolproof B2B appointment-setting process
- Develop a deep understanding of your customers’ needs through effective questioning techniques
- Create persuasive pitches that make customers want to buy
- Overcome objections using a structured approach
- Apply effective closing techniques in long and short sales cycles
- Address the challenges you are likely to face in a business to business selling role
What will your organisation gain by you attending these courses?
- Increased sales performance and revenue
- Improved critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Professional B2B sales knowledge and skills
- A more confident, dynamic sales team
What do these courses cover?
These courses are specifically designed to help you deal with major challenges that you face in your role.
- B2B Appointment Setting: master the skill of securing appointments with key decision makers
- Effective Questioning Techniques: know the right questions to ask and develop the listening skills to bond with your customers
- Advanced Questioning Skills: manage in-depth conversations to fully understand your customers more than anyone else
- Selling Features and Benefits: convert benefits into advantages that make your customers want to buy
- Closing Techniques: close the deal, secure the next meeting and smoothly progress the sale
- Overcoming Objections: develop the confidence and tactics to deal with any objection
- 6 interactive courses
- Each with a sales simulation
- An ISM-endorsed certificate
- Downloadable digital resources including Personal Action Plans and Templates
- Personal Record with correct answers to quizzes and your completed exercises
- Pause or resume at any time
Our eLearning modules include unique simulations to make sure you retain all the newly-learned information in each course. Once you have completed each eLearning course, an interactive simulation provides the opportunity for you to practice your newly learned skills.
The simulation is like a game: you have personal objectives to meet, and have challenges to overcome. Once you complete it, you will scorings for each key skill, plus feedback on each decision you make.
Our carefully-crafted simulations provide the opportunity for you to practise new skills before trying them out with your own customers.
This collection of sales courses will help you develop the business to business sales skills you need to be seen as a professional sales person by your customers. Discover proven techniques that help you set appointments, understand your customers, create solutions customers want to buy, manage and close sales. These courses will give you the skills you need to be a successful sales person and the foundation to progress your career into an account management or sales management role.
You can play B2B Appointment Setting using Google Chrome on a Windows platform or Safari if you are using an Apple Mac, tablet or mobile.
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.