You will learn:
- The power of a good note-taking system, and why note-taking is a two-step process
- How and when to optimise linear note-taking systems
- Why non-linear note-taking methods can be a good alternative to traditional systems, and how to draw up a mind map
- How to make useful notes when reading a book, article, or report
- Learning how to take notes during discussions will make you more effective at processing information, which in turn will help you to plan and execute projects better
- If you take notes at meetings, this course will help you to record all points covered by attendees
- Taking good notes during one-to-one meetings with mentors and guides will help you make the most of their knowledge and support, which will further your personal development
- If you are a student, this course will help you to take notes that increase your chances of achieving high marks in your exams and on assignments
Module 01: What Do Good Notes Look Like
Module 02: Linear Note Taking
Module 03: Non-Linear Note Taking
Module 04: Taking Notes on Written Material
Course Assessment and Certificate
Once you have completed all 4 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 4 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken at any time. There is a pass mark of 70%. On passing the assessment you can download your certificate.
If you don’t pass the test first time you will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times you can take the test. All test retakes are included within the price of the course.
Approximately 3 hours
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email email@example.com.
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.