Meetings can be boring and pointless if not managed well. Effective management of meetings can be an opportunity for you and other participants to generate change that would take the organisation to the next level.
This e-learning course will teach you how to make a positive impact in meetings and build on the contribution of others, observe and respond to others to achieve your meeting goals.
Learners will be able to:
- Make a positive impact by deciding on your purpose and planning your participation
- Participate fully and help others to participate
- Follow up after the meeting
- Practice your personal communication skills positively
- Build on the contribution of others, observe and respond to others
There are no entry requirements
Course assessment and certification
On successful completion of the final assessment a downloadable certificate is immediately available from your Online Training Academy Dashboard