Meetings are a fundamental part of business. They need to be efficient, brief and properly recorded. This online course provides support on how to be an effective Chairperson as well as how to make accurate recordings of meetings in the form of effective Minutes.
Module 1 – The key to chairing effective meetings
These days meetings take up a lot of our precious time so need to be succinct and efficiently managed. If you are new to chairing meetings or want to lead productive meetings that make the best use of everyone’s time, then this topic will point you in the right direction. This topic will help you:
- Describe why good preparation is important
- Explain how to encourage participation
- List the benefits of impartiality
- Describe how to keep a meeting on track
- Explain why listening effectively is important
- Explain how to sum up at the end of a meeting
- List ways to ensure the meeting starts and finishes on time
Module 2 – The art behind meaningful Minutes
Minutes, an integral part of every meeting, need not be a chore. Well-executed minutes can save time, effort and prevent oversights or duplication. Discover the simple rules of capturing and issuing effective minutes in this short module. This topic will:
- Explain the importance of effective minute-taking
- Outline the preparation required before taking minutes
- Describe the characteristics of effective minutes
- Differentiate between essential and non-essential minute content
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.