In the Access Introduction course you will familiarise yourself with the terminology concerning relational databases and with the basics of working in the Access program. You will try various ways of creating tables and setting the properties of their fields. You will learn to further analyse the data in tables through select queries, including the creation of calculated fields in them. You will set relations between tables and ensure their referential integrity. You will also familiarise yourself with an easy way of creating simple forms and reports.
- Introduction to databases and their objects
- Access environment
- Creating a table in the Datasheet View
- Design view of tables
- Advanced field data types
- Restricting data input in tables
- Analysis of relationships between tables
- Relationships between tables
- Referential integrity
- Navigation in tables
- Searching for records and editing them
- Sorting and filtering data in tables
- Select queries
- Creating a select query
- Criteria in select queries
- Calculated fields in queries
- Joining tables for the purpose of a query
- Lookup columns in tables
- Editing a lookup column
- Automatic creation of forms
- Report creation
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
Discounts are calculated during the checkout process.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].